Hampshire Village Amenities
The Hampshire Village Homeowners Association ("HVHA")
Clubhouse is great for any kind
of party or meeting. Members of the HVHA can reserve and use the Clubhouse free
of charge. A Refundable Deposit of $50 is required at the time the reservation
is made. This deposit is required to cover any damages that may occur during the
The Clubhouse is located on Wentworth Drive
near the intersection of Windgate Trail. It is conveniently adjoined to the
Swimming Pool and near the Tennis Courts.
For reservations, please contact Barry Cohen at (770) 924-9862.
The Pool is open only during the summer season.
The Pool Hours are:
10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
9:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Adults Only
Pool hours are subject to change by the Board
of Directors for special events or other community functions, or for maintenance
and repairs as may be required from time to time.
Membership to the pool is open to all
homeowners of the Hampshire Village Homeowners Association.
The tennis courts are for the exclusive use of all paid members of the
Hampshire Village Homeowners Association and their guests. Posted rules are to
be adhered to by all members and their guests. For the protection of our tennis
courts, smooth soled tennis shoes only are to be worn on the courts. No glass
containers, bikes, skateboards, roller blades, carriages or other types of
vehicles are allowed within the fenced tennis courts.
- Be courteous. Proper personal conduct will be observed at all times.
Abusive and/or vulgar behavior can result in revocation of privileges
through board action.
- Only enter a court when a point is not in play. Enter your court of play
quickly and try not to disrupt other players.
- Never attempt to retrieve a ball from another court while a point is in
- Return stray balls to the proper court at your earliest convenience.
- Keep noise to a minimum in the parking lot and viewing areas.
Court gates are to be securely closed when not in use.
- Please report any repair or maintenance problems to the Board of
Directors as soon as possible. It is the responsibility of all homeowners to
help in enforcing our guidelines.
- At least one player on each of the courts must be a paid homeowner.
Houseguests are considered an extension of the memberís household. Residents
who have not paid their dues cannot be a guest of a member.
- Each member is responsible for ensuring the proper court usage by family
members. Children who are not playing tennis are not allowed on the courts.
- Place all litter in trash cans. Only beverages in non-breakable
containers are permitted within the fenced area.
- Pets are not permitted in the court area.
- Repairs or replacement of equipment due to malicious conduct will be the
responsibility of the appropriate member.